This legislation describes the information we process through The Paris Guy and your rights concerning it.
I. Data Controller
The data controller of data collected is The Paris Guy based in 319 Bainbridge St Philadelphia PA 19147. You can contact it any time at email@example.com
II. What types of information do we collect?
We collect – at the time of registration – the following information, classifiable as personal data:
- Email address;
- general data from ID.
III. How do we use this information?
We use the information in our possession in the manner described below to provide the services of The paris Guy.
- we use your information to inform you about our initiatives;
- we use your data to book the trip and the experiences you requested at the time of booking;
- we use your data to contact and provide you the assistance necessary to allow you the best experience without problems the trips purchased with us;
- we use your data to keep you updated, once the trip is over, on new proposals that may interest you.
IV. Is this information shared?
The data provided and their use are processed solely by The Paris Guy and are shared with our partners for the purpose of offering services. They are however violated to use the data supplied by us within the limits established by you at the time of purchase of the trip and / or experience and communicated by us.
Here is an updated list of partners with whom we can share your data and its purposes:
|Type||Purpose of the treatment||Legal basis of the treatment|
|Hotels and restaurants:||booking accommodation and meals as required by the type of service you purchased||contract among user and The paris Guy|
|O.T.A. (Online Travel Agencies):||booking accommodation and meals according to the type of service you have purchased in cases where it is not possible to directly contact hotels and restaurants to book||contract among user and The paris Guy|
|Guides and tour operators:||booking services||contract among user and The paris Guy|
As part of our activities, we can also use external software to improve and speed up our work.
Here is an updated list of the programs we use with the related purposes.
|Dropbox Business:||Retention of your data to enable us to make the necessary reservations.|
|Google Suite:||Management and sharing of documents in the team|
|Zendesk:||Management of your requests during the trip (ticketing)|
|Automate:||It allows us to manage the booking service for trips and / or services that interest you|
|Authorize:||Manage the payment phase of your bookings|
|Asana:||It allows us to better manage our work in order to offer you the best possible service|
|Mailgen:||Automated management of the newsletter|
|Microsoft Azure:||Management and storage of data on DB in Cloud|
Some data, in aggregate and anonymous form, are used for statistical purposes on the use of the application and can be shared with The paris Guy companies and client institutions.
We may share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests when it is ordered by law or ordered by a magistrate through a specific provision with legal and mandatory value against The Paris Guy.
V. What are our bases for data processing?
We collect, use and share the data in our possession in the manner described above:
- In a manner consistent with the consent granted, which may be revoked at any time by sending a request to the Data Controller by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- As necessary to comply with our legal obligations
- As necessary for the public interest.
VI. How can you exercise your rights?
In the event of a data breach (illegal access to user data by unauthorized third parties), The Paris Guy will inform users within 2 business days of the occurrence of the event, in any case and independently of the data theft
VII. How to exercise the right to be forgotten, to partial cancellation and the free portability of the data?
Users can request cancellation, in whole or in part, of their personal data at any time by directly contacting the data controller.
It is possible to request cancellation by sending an email to the address email@example.com in the following cases:
- If the user legitimately opposes the processing.
- After the request has been received, The paris Guy INC undertakes to promptly process it within 2 business days, within the limits of what is technically possible.
- The right to be forgotten can be limited only in the following cases:
- To guarantee the exercise of freedom of expression or the right to defence in court
- To protect a general interest
- When the data, rendered anonymous, are necessary for historical research or for statistical or scientific purposes
Users can also request, via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, the transfer and use of their personal data to another data controller who performs the same service as The Paris Guy.
VIII. How and for how long are user data stored?
User data is stored on proprietary databases on servers located on US soil.
The characteristics and certifications of the machines used guarantee maximum safety of the same and minimise the risks of violations and data breaches.
IX. How do we comply with legal requirements or avoid damage?
We access, store and share information with regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies or other entities in these cases:
● In response to a legal request if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
● If it is necessary to detect, prevent and resolve unauthorised uses of products, breaches of our conditions or regulations or other harmful or illegal activities, to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or products), including in the context of investigations or regulatory requirements or to prevent imminent deaths or physical injuries.
X. How will we inform you about changes to these regulations?
For EU Customers, click here
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below.
This website will set some cookies that are essential for the website to operate correctly. These cookies, none of which capture personally identifiable information, are as follows:
Visitor ID – this cookie is a numeric value that identifies unique visitors and provides coherence and consistency to a site visit;
Page Number – this cookie identifies the page you are on;
Session ID – this cookie identifies your website session;
Test – this cookie checks whether or not your browser supports cookies;
Order – this cookie ensures that your shopping basket works correctly.
Our websites will set several types of third-party cookie, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.